ECG Gym Policies
Annual Membership Fee:
- $35 per Child, $50 per family
Fee is for insurance and general administration purposes
No membership fee will be refunded
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration
- We do NOT offer refunds or class credits for missed classes. However, we do offer one makeup for a missed class per session
- A WAIVER must be signed and on file for all gymnastics participants
- $25 dollar fee for all returned checks
- Tuition is paid monthly via Automatic Payment using a credit/debit card on the 1st day of the month. Once enrolled in a class, you are automatically enrolled and billed for that same class until we receive an email or written request to withdraw you or we speak to you about switching to another class. If you choose to not continue in that class, notification must be given in writing to the office by the 15th of your final month, or you are responsible for the following month's tuition.
Hair and Attire:
- Hair should be neatly secured away from face and eyes
- Girls may wear a gymnastics leotard or gym shorts and a t-shirt/tank top tucked in
- Boys may wear gym shorts and a t-shirt
- If your child is ill, please refrain from bringing them to class.
- COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- As a courtesy, ECG offers one makeup gymnastics class per month.
- All Makeups must be pre-scheduled through your parent portal on our website or through the iclass pro app.
Family Discount and Multiple Gymnastic Class Discounts
- 10% Family Multi-Class Discount: When more than one immediate family member is enrolled at the same time, ONLY the most expensive tuition in your family pays full tuition; ALL lesser tuition are discounted 10%. Team Programs, some special events & previously discounted programs are excluded.
- 10% discount for each additional class added
- Cancellation request must be received 15 days before calendar billing cycle.
- At ECG, we use discipline rather than punishment in all situations. If a situation continues to be an ongoing problem, we may ask the advice of the parents. Any time the behavior jeopardizes the safety of your child, the other students, or the staff, we will ask that child be removed from the class. We use time out to encourage good behavior. ECG reserves the right to refuse participation or dismiss any student from the program.